PARTH VALVES AND HOSES LLP is pleased to offer top-of-the-line products in pipeline flow control. The PARTH VALVE AND HOSES‘s Non Return Valves have been developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. These products are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance. The PARTH VALVE AND HOSES‘s Non Return Valves
Have been designed to include state-of-the-art features that are described in this bulletin.
- PARTH VALVES AND HOSES has extensive experience in manufacturing wafer type, Swing type, In-Line type and Non-Slam Check Valves.
- Size : ½” up to 12“ (DN 15 up to DN 300)
- Pressure Rating : PN10 & PN16
- Materials : CI WCB,SS304, SS316, Carbon Steels, Polypropylene
- Design Standard : API 6D
- Temperature Rating : 80 degree to 180 degree.
- Test (Inspection) Standard : API 598
- Construction Details : Bolted Cover / Pressure Seal Bonnet, Lift Check Type, Swing Check, Piston Check, Tilting Disc, Non – Slam Check
- End Connection: Screwed, Socket Weld, Flanged, Hub End, Butt-Weld
- Operator / Actuator : Manual
CHECK VALVES ARE AVAILABLE IN 5 DIFFERENT TYPES
1. Swing Type Bolted Bonnet
2. Non-Slam Check Valves
3. Nozzle type
4. Wafer type
5. In-line type
almost all PARTH VALVES AND HOSES can designs in a special version as per customer’s Requirements. In this case, all the material details and technical features are given by the Customer & all Design aspects from us.
- Compact : Requires little space in piping systems due to the short overall length.
- Light Weight : Wafer Check valve is much less in weight compared to conventional flanged end Swing Check valves.
- Bubble Tight Shut-off: The replaceable soft seal fitted in the body ensures a tight shut-off to prevent backflow.
- Long life of Seat Rings: The seat rings are fitted in the body in order to prevent contact with the flow, which results in longer life of the seat rings. This also ensures the retention of the seat rings in its original position. (i.e. the seat rings are not lost in the pipe due to the flow pressure)
- Easy Ft space saving installation : The valves are installed between two flanges and centering is achieved by means of body rim (outside diameter)
- Extremely low opening pressures.
- Easy to handle and maintain.
- Higher sizes available with counter balance and hydraulic cushioning on request.
- Low pressure drop: Decreasing with increasing valve size.
- Available in different materials of construction.
- Available in wide range of sizes
- Food Industry
- Dairy Industry
- Brewery Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Authorized Dealer & Solution Provider. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India & majorly we serve our customers from countries like Shri Lanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesian, Nepal, Europe, Africa, Gulf countries like UAE, Dubai, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Kuwait etc.